To support our clients in achieving productivity goals, we implement customizable ERP solutions that help them manage core key business operations more efficiently in a single system.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software automates back office functions through full cooperation between production, materials, planning, engineering, finance and sales/marketing.
Top most common benefits from implementing ERP software:
- Streamlining processes and workflows with a single integrated system.
- Reduce redundant data entry and processes and in other hand it shares informartioin across the department.
- Establish uniform processes that are based on recognized best business practices
- Improved workflow and efficiency
- Improved customer satisfaction based on improved on-time delivery, increased quality, shortened delivery times
- Reduced inventory costs resulting from better planning, tracking and forecasting of requirements
- Turn collections faster based on better visibility into accounts and fewer billing and/or delivery errors
- Decrease in vendor pricing by taking better advantage of quantity breaks and tracking vendor performance
- Track actual costs of activities and perform activity based costing
- Provide a consolidated picture of sales, inventory and receivables
Our ERP software features comprehensive modules that cover
- Financial Accounting
- Purchase Management
- Sales Management
- Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Quality Control
- CRM-Customer Support
- HR & Payroll
User permissions, system workflow, form fields, reports and print-outs are all fully customisable.
Basic Business Software Packages
- Accounting Software
- Payroll Software
- e-Leave Software
- Retail POS
- Restaurant POS
- Inventory Management Software
- Human Resource Management Software (HRMS)
- Manufacturing Software (MRP)
- Warehouse Management Software (WMS)
- Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Retail Management Solution (RMS)
- F&B Management Solution (FBMS)