If your business requires a fast and free Health and Travel Declaration System. This is the one to look at. Using QR code and Google forms. Fast, free, secure.
You will need to setup 2 items.
- A Google Form – this is the form that visitors will fill up. The data submitted through the forms are stored securely with Google.
- A QR Code – this QR code will be scanned by visitors and link to your Google Form.
Step 1 – Setup Google Form
Pre-requisite: you need to have a Google account. Free or paid account does not matter.
Click on Blank or edit an existing template.
Change title and description of the form.
Add in questions to capture visitor’s health and declaration information.
Date and time of form submission is automatically captured.
Form submission data is securely stored with Google and can be downloaded as CSV.
Click on the purple Send button.
Copy the Link (this is required to generate the QR code).
Step 2 – Generate QR code
Paste the link that you have copied from Step 1.
Click the blue Generate button.
Save the generated QR code image.
Print the QR code with instructions on that visitors should scan the QR code to submit data for health and travel declarations.
Need help on this? We can set it up for you at $350.
Call +65 8687 8143 or email email@example.com
Employee Attendance with Temperature and Face Scanning
[SEP 2020 UPDATE]
- Temperature Detection, Facial & Palm Recognition
- Identification of people with masks
- Enhanced visible light facial recognition
- Multiple verification with Fingerprint and Facial Recognition
- Dual-camera for real-time face detection
- Recognition distance: 0.3 – 3 m
Applicable for PSG 80% grant and SFEC grant
80% PSG Grant and SFEC Grant
Eligible SMEs can apply for grant up to 98% for Employee Attendance with Temperature and Face Scanning.