Customer relationship management (CRM) is a system for managing a company’s interactions with current and future customers. CRM helps to organises, automate and synchronise sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support.
CRM is essential for any business that want to increase sales and retain existing customers.
Industry Solutions :
- CRM for Trading & Distribution
- CRM for Call Centre
- CRM for Car Insurance Agents
- CRM for Spa/Hairdresser/Massage/Beauty/Nail Parlour
- CRM for Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Clinics
Deployment Options :
- On-Demand : No servers or additional hardware required. You just need your computer with internet access the CRM system. Recurring cloud hosting costs applicable.
- On-Premise : CRM software installed to your server. One time cost.
CRM software is built around people and relationships. With CRM, you can store customer and prospect contact information, accounts, leads and sales opportunities in one central location so the information is accessible by many, in real time.
Customisable Forms, Workflow, Reports to Meet Your Business Requirements.
• Leads and Opportunities
• Account and Contacts
• Notes and Activities (To Do, Meetings, Calls)
• Sales (Quotation, Sales Orders, Invoice)
• Purchase Management (Suppliers, Purchase Orders)
• Inventory Management (Products, Price Book)
• Project Status and Task Tracking
• Project Document Management
• Project Issues Management and Tracking